Not the most riveting subject for my ten random Friday thoughts, but I have just spent a long time on the M6 motorway this week.
* Are there really speed cameras on the southbound stretch near Kendal?
* Why doesn't Carnforth have a brown sign - Gateway to the Lakes?
* Is there a more dangerous junction than Lancaster North?
* Is there a more magnificent civic monument than the Ashton memorial?
* My personal Room 101 will be to be trapped forever at Forton services.
* Is there still some rude graffiti under the big T bridge at Scorton?
* Those chevrons on the southbound side between Galgate and Broughton, what are they all about?
* Adverts on lorry trailer parked in fields, that's not legal is it?
* My goodness isn't Lancaster University ugly?
* Has anyone from Dolphinholme or Bay Horse ever been arrested and prosecuted for using the works access roads?